Administrative Officer job at World Vision
About the job
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
- Ensure the Head Office building, equipment and facilities are serviced, maintained and repaired on a regular and timely basis.
Coordinate effective management of Admin. related vendors nationwide
Provision of Administrative Support to WVG.
- Prepare and provide administrative support to departments/staff for meetings, workshops etc.
- Assist with travel arrangements for field trips and meetings including flight and accommodation bookings etc.
- Engage with relevant external stakeholders (government officials, service providers, etc.) on assigned administrative matters and ensure required authorizations, documents and payments are up-to-date
Support Regions, Clusters and Head Office to manage fuel card usage, refuel requests management and processing of invoices for payment.
Oversee the management of the reception area, as first point of contact for enquiries.
Provision of Administrative support to the Finance and Support Services Department and other Departments.
- Coordinate Office
- Manage Calendar
- Documentation and Filing
- Production of Reports including but not limited to taking of minutes and briefs.
- Coordinate Donor Visits
- Support Board
- Management of Contracts.
- Support in the management of all tenancy agreements of expatriates as per the contracts
- Ensure phone and utility bills are prepared and paid on time and any issues concerning them are resolved in a timely manner.
- Perform general administrative duties and manage administration petty cash
- Participate in ad-hoc committee meetings as and when required.
- Provide monthly reports on facilities, vendors services and utilities
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisor or designee
- Excellent planning & organizing skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to operate basic office equipment (overhead projectors, photocopiers, scanners)
- Strong coordination, presentation, coordination and networking skills
- Demonstrated proficiency using Excel, Microsoft Suite of products, databases and statistical packages
- Strong organizational, strategic planning and analytical skills, WV Central, etc.
- Attend and participate in devotions, other community and team building initiatives organized by the organization
- A minimum of 1st degree in the Social Sciences/Business Studies/ equivalent.
- Experience: At least three years’ experience in a similar role
Applicant Types Accepted
Local Applicants Only