An exciting opportunity exists in Voltic Ghana Limited for a SHEQ Manager.
Currently, Voltic (GH) Limited has expanded its portfolio to cover Value Added Dairies.
This role reports to the Manufacturing Manager and has the SHEQ team reporting into it.
- Understand Business Strategic Priorities and Business Processes
- Ensure Product and Package Quality meets legal, internal CCBA and Coca-Cola Requirements
- Manage Integrated SHEQ systems for the whole operation
- Initiate and Facilitate Continuous Improvement for SHEQ and Sustainability
- Manage Cost plans and Costs
- Manage Human Resources
- Deliver Excellence in Customer Service
Qualification and skills
- Advanced Computer Skills
- Administrative skills
- Strong Organisational Process / Systems Awareness & Integration
- Decisiveness and Risk Judgement
- Confidence and Courage
- Resilience and Energy
- Communication and Executive Presence
- Apply Organisational Understanding to drive a Quality Culture
- Develop Manufacturing Process understanding
- Develop an understanding of Supply Chain Way principals and practices
- Apply knowledge of Quality Management and Health and Safety systems aligned with ISO, NOSA and KORE principals.
- Minimum requirement: Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in Science (BSc) Completed the on-line Quality modules of KOSCMX (Supply Chain Management Excellence) program
- Added advantage: Master’s degree in Sciences (BSc) or Food sciences
- At least 3 to 6 years working experience in a relevant SHEQ role in the food industry
- At least 3 years in a supervisory role
Closing Date: 10th September 2021