A reputable organization in Ghana seeks to invite applications from suitable qualified professionals to fill the position of BRANDS COMMUNICATIONS & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER.
Objective: To develop content and oversee all creative inputs on the organization’s communications and publications.
• Acts as a representative for Corporate and Executive Management Team to effectively communicate the company positions, corporate goals and objectives, as well as key business unit initiatives and objectives.
• Provides strategic communication counsel to business unit leaders regarding initiatives that drive performance in the division and its critical functions.
• Develops and implements communications strategies on key business unit initiatives, including outlining objectives and strategies, creating appropriate messaging, managing timelines and project deadlines and managing client contributions and expectations.
• Master relevant industry and business unit information.
• Lead end-to-end communications initiatives for a variety of external audiences, ensuring key message delivery, engagement, positive brand affinity and leadership credibility
• Develop and execute communications and media relations strategies that generate publicity
• Pitch and place other media spokespersons on national and local television news, and in top print and online outlets
• Respond to inbound media requests and help prepare leadership for media interviews
• Develop communications strategies for managing challenges and any potential crises possible for a young and growing business.
• Conduct regular news scans on industry trends, competitors, news-jacking opportunities, and develop reactive and proactive press pitches
• Prepare PR reports for internal and external stakeholders by collecting, analysing, and summarizing campaign results and data
• Managing the company’s social media platforms.
• Superior time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
Performing other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc. Communications, Marketing, or other related courses.
• MBA and other related professional courses are an added advantage.
• At least 5 years of PR experience at an agency and/or in-house, managing all functions of PR, including major announcements, product launches and consumer pitching
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CV and cover letter including references:
NB: The role being applied for should be the subject of the email.
Closing Date: 16 September, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.