The Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) is an Incorporated Administrative Agency of Japan which implements Japan’s Official Development Assistance (ODA) to developing countries.
JICA has been cooperating with Ghana for more than 50 years. Our current focus is in health, education, industry/agriculture, infrastructure and governance sectors in Ghana.
JICA Ghana Office is now seeking qualified and experienced staff as follows: Programme Officer in the Health Sector, One (1) person.
- To assist the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of JICA’s projects of Ghana’s Health and related sector in collaboration with JICA staff, experts, and stakeholders.
- To collect and analyze information and policies of the Health and its related sectors.
- To assist activities of the Health Team of the office and mission teams through various arrangements and other logistical works.
- To assist the activities related to the public relations.
- One (1) year (A probationary period lasting six months from the day of recruitment)
- Renewable when performed well
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or more in Health or its related sectors
- About two (2) – five (5) year working experience (except National Service) in Health Sector
- Adequate business manner and discipline
- Excellent PC skills, especially in Microsoft Word and Excel
Preferable Qualifications and Experiences
- Working experience(s) at overseas or international organization/company
- Working experience(s) in government sector in health
How To Apply For The Job
Interested eligible candidates are required to submit the curriculum vitae via the link shown below (Google Form).
Please do not submit the curriculum vitae by email or by paper. The designated curriculum vitae format can be obtained at our website.
Only the application with the designated format shall be accepted.
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Method Of Application
Closing Date: 10 September, 2021
Japan International Cooperation Agency Ghana Office
2nd Floor The Elizabeth, No.68A,
Senchi Link Airport Resident Area,
P.O. Box 6402,